• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:56:39 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

FLCS2 Round 5 - MXBC Compound (V1.3) - 16/7/2018 to 22/7/2018

Started by Umpossible, July 16, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzaChet

Is this not done online because of the connection issues or server cost? I think I remember a mention of cheating or something. I missed the explanation. I guess I should try and get in on this next round and do some tryharding.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Twitch135

Lap times are done online. Thanks to WeekendWarriors there is a server dedicated for this series.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

PizzaChet

I just did my homework after my post all backward like. One question. Do Weekend Warriors provides the server to export to, or to actually join and run laps?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

iNsane

Quote from: PizzaChet on July 25, 2018, 01:26:03 AM
I just did my homework after my post all backward like. One question. Do Weekend Warriors provides the server to export to, or to actually join and run laps?

you can do everything you want on my servers. Export works for every client racing there. I set it up that the server saves the results but that's kinda nonsense bc. everyone has to submit their own results. When you're exporting from the server everything is like in offline except of other riders are on your exported file while they're online at the same time or with active laps on the server.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

PizzaChet

If your servers are up 24/7 I don't see them. Last night I could only see the B8 #4 server and raced with RobinHoodUKIP for a minute or two. I guess if the ping is too high, it may not show. Usually if it's too high, instead of ping rate it shows --- instead of a number. Bummer I don't see more servers. Finally putting more time into MXB.

Twitch135

<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

PizzaChet

When I'm in the game I usually only see one or two of the MXB servers with pings ~200 and none of the WW servers. When I look at the online MX Bikes | Stats tab I can see all 3 WW servers and all 4 MXB servers.  :'( :-\ ??? :o

joao santos 17

If you dont have the tracks instaled you dont see that servers

PizzaChet

Thank you Joao! After my session last night I figured out that I didn't know the tracks in the track pack were still compressed so I went through and unzipped them all. That should help next time. I hope the same isn't true for gear skins.

iNsane

Quote from: PizzaChet on July 25, 2018, 08:47:27 PM
Thank you Joao! After my session last night I figured out that I didn't know the tracks in the track pack were still compressed so I went through and unzipped them all. That should help next time. I hope the same isn't true for gear skins.

You won't see gear skins as long as you don't Install them.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal