• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
July 13, 2020, 01:13:07 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta14e available! :)


Cutouts Help

Started by 2tfanatic, October 04, 2014, 02:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2tfanatic

Could you guys provide me some good MX Bikes Cutouts?
Because the Cutouts that are on the forum already are horrible.

daffernn

Quote from: Rhyveeo on October 04, 2014, 02:26:08 PM
Could you guys provide me some good MX Bikes Cutouts?
Because the Cutouts that are on the forum already are horrible.
what do you mean? im sure the cutouts released are what people use

2tfanatic

Quote from: daffernn on October 04, 2014, 02:28:03 PM
Quote from: Rhyveeo on October 04, 2014, 02:26:08 PM
Could you guys provide me some good MX Bikes Cutouts?
Because the Cutouts that are on the forum already are horrible.
what do you mean? im sure the cutouts released are what people use
The cutouts on that are on the forum, theyre not the exact same.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Not sure what you mean by horrible... but if you take the template from the stickied templates post you can use the uv layer for a cutout..

GDUBMX

Lol the cutouts your looking at mate if your opening the pnt files are the exported tga files which are altered to run in game. Use the PSD template to make your skin but turn the UV layer off when you want to export. Then it will look like a mess but in game will look good.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

2tfanatic

Quote from: gdubmx on October 04, 2014, 02:44:18 PM
Lol the cutouts your looking at mate if your opening the pnt files are the exported tga files which are altered to run in game. Use the PSD template to make your skin but turn the UV layer off when you want to export. Then it will look like a mess but in game will look good.
I know GDUB, but there's not working space in the psd files...

GDUBMX

If your having issues export the main layer as a PNG then import that and work on that, then copy and paste your work back as a new layer to your PSD. There is a cutout on the paints page which is good. I use gimp so ain't super clued up on PS.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

2tfanatic

Quote from: gdubmx on October 04, 2014, 03:21:11 PM
If your having issues export the main layer as a PNG then import that and work on that, then copy and paste your work back as a new layer to your PSD. There is a cutout on the paints page which is good. I use gimp so ain't super clued up on PS.
You have Skype or something? I don't get it what you're saying.