• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:13:42 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Release date?

Started by MxMonster725, December 05, 2013, 05:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MxMonster725

Still hope for tommorow.  :'(  :-[

rgallup153

Quote from: onlyonetone on May 04, 2014, 10:09:58 PM
He said saying the 5th was a mistake. They probably just have a lot more to do than they thought. Stay patient dudes. Soooooooon.

but I doooont waaaaannnnna :( ahhahahaha

wattdigger

I don't know how much longer i can wait :'( i realize that this game has come so far in a few short months, but to someone who does nothing but play garry's mod and MXS, waiting another few weeks is torture  :(
I honestly don't care if the game is a little (or a lot) buggy, i just want to play mx bikes   ;D

MotoX745

Chris you say that now but in reality you know you would get annoyed that everytime you practice or try to get better either the game crashes or does something really weird that it shouldn't do and it will get extremely irritating. I know right now its hard to be patient but you have no other choice, the game will be released whenever he thinks it will run smoothly for everyone so he can see where the game is and needs to be.

wattdigger

Quote from: MotoX745 on May 05, 2014, 02:17:35 AM
Chris you say that now but in reality you know you would get annoyed that everytime you practice or try to get better either the game crashes or does something really weird that it shouldn't do and it will get extremely irritating. I know right now its hard to be patient but you have no other choice, the game will be released whenever he thinks it will run smoothly for everyone so he can see where the game is and needs to be.

Yeah, i understand that though, after conquering the MXS learning curve, i'm not sure much more can make me rage on a video game. Oh well, the tracks that are being made are so sick, so maybe i'll try and figure out track making and contribute to the community more than i did in MXS. I do have a rough sketch of a private track drawn up  8)

MotoRogers499

Quote from: chriswattsmx192 on May 05, 2014, 02:31:15 AM

Yeah, i understand that though, after conquering the MXS learning curve, i'm not sure much more can make me rage on a video game. Oh well, the tracks that are being made are so sick, so maybe i'll try and figure out track making and contribute to the community more than i did in MXS. I do have a rough sketch of a private track drawn up  8)

I dont know about anybody else, but id rather wait to make sure the game is what Piboso intended instead of something that came out unfinished. It would suck if you learn the game and next update has some huge physics tweak.

Vortex_Damien

Lol im sure its fine.. also its going to be a ALPHA RELEASE.. it isnt suppose to be the full version lol.. im all fine for waiting n shit lol

PiBoSo

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on May 05, 2014, 03:56:55 AM

I dont know about anybody else, but id rather wait to make sure the game is what Piboso intended instead of something that came out unfinished. It would suck if you learn the game and next update has some huge physics tweak.

The first release WILL be unfinished, and not what the final build is intended to be, even in terms of physics.

ChrisK

That should be clear for everyone.
Thats what alpha means

𝖙𝖋𝖈

May 05, 2014, 11:57:59 AM #69 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:29:12 PM by TheFatController
Yeah and if the physics change it will only be for the best. It wont be a game changer

onlyonetone

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on May 05, 2014, 03:56:55 AM

On the contrary. I'd actually be hyped if updates contained huge physics tweaks that made the game better.

Reaper

Agreed, bike physics in these games can always be tweaked to perfection. That is where MXS has failed over the past couple years.

bearded4glory

The problem with updating the physics down the line is that it can render a lot of the older tracks useless.  I am sure Piboso wants to get it at least very close from the start, I agree with that method.  Small tweaks here or there to help stability are fine but if it rides really different it may hurt the sim IMO.

Reaper

Agreed to a point.  ;) But, with updated bike and rider physics, updated tracks with be released which would make for a more realistic riding experience. I get what your saying though.

GhostdogNL

Piboso just take the time you need mate . Release it when you got the feeling you can show it proud.
I dont mind to wait for a good alpha instead of one thats having so mutch problems.. remember people piboso is almost working on his own...there is not a milion dollar company behind him with lots off people  helping creating this game . And i still have lots of fun on my favo game GPB