• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
April 21, 2019, 10:53:46 pm

News:

MX Bikes beta10c available! :)


Overpass Mx v1

Started by Twitch135, November 08, 2018, 12:17:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pestelol

Still a couple invisible walls on the 2nd straight line (2 on the left et 1 on the right)  when you start at the gates

Twitch135

Quote from: Pestelol on November 10, 2018, 07:09:02 pm
Still a couple invisible walls on the 2nd straight line (2 on the left et 1 on the right)  when you start at the gates
Yeah I found them thanks for the info. I'll fix it later.

Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

GDUBMX

wow, cant believe ive missed all these tracks!! thats my friday night planned! :D thanks Twitch
Add me on Steam : GDUBMX
GDUBMX YouTube

GDUBMX

Great track here Twitch, reminds me of a classic mx sim track. Thanks alot mate.
Add me on Steam : GDUBMX
GDUBMX YouTube

Twitch135

Quote from: GDUBMX on November 17, 2018, 04:55:45 pm
Great track here Twitch, reminds me of a classic mx sim track. Thanks alot mate.
Thanks man, the heightmap was made by Damien, I just did textures and objects. Glad you are enjoying it. :)

Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Twitch135


Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

NorCal 986

I wish you could clear that finish line triple! :-[ Nice track!

Twitch135

Quote from: NorCal 986 on December 01, 2018, 12:26:26 am
I wish you could clear that finish line triple! :-[ Nice track!
You can on a 450 :) Thanks man

Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135