• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
September 18, 2019, 03:17:56 am

News:

MX Bikes beta11d available! :)


Backyard Hybrid

Started by Twitch135, November 17, 2018, 11:31:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Twitch135

November 17, 2018, 11:31:42 pm Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 12:55:53 am by Twitch135
Backyard Hybrid Hey guys, here's another track release. It's a hybrid style track. Hope you guys enjoy. ;D

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l1tq1fv6lkatekv/BackyardHybrid+v2.zip UPDATE: 12/03/18
Changelog: Fixed a few jumps in rhythm section. added another hill

Thank you  Bj Slice, Insane, Umpossible, and Teeds for testing out the track for me.
Thanks again to Sanbiter for the trees.



Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Pestelol

Thx for your work, thx for this track verry agreeable :)

stevo

liking this track...thanks man :)

Bj Slice

Hey Twitch great job on this too. thanks fpr your effort  apreciate it.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"


Twitch135

Thanks guys. Welcome good to hear you guys are enjoying the track.😁
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

loinen

Twitch, will you fix that issue when you can cut and count weird time laps?

Twitch135

Quote from: loinen on November 20, 2018, 02:05:42 pm
Twitch, will you fix that issue when you can cut and count weird time laps?
do u know where on the track that happens?
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

loinen

Quote from: Twitch135 on November 20, 2018, 02:20:19 pm
Quote from: loinen on November 20, 2018, 02:05:42 pm
Twitch, will you fix that issue when you can cut and count weird time laps?
do u know where on the track that happens?


attached replay file with your 1:08 lap. When I saw it I just switched to replay and selected that lap and here it is - wrong lap with wrong time, looks like lap starts from a wrong place. Dont froget to switch to you and onboard camera to see the situation.
teeds did 44 seconds lap. maybe he may provide more info.
this is all I know about the issue

Twitch135

November 20, 2018, 03:02:41 pm #8 Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 03:05:59 pm by Twitch135
Quote from: loinen on November 20, 2018, 02:57:15 pm
Quote from: Twitch135 on November 20, 2018, 02:20:19 pm
Quote from: loinen on November 20, 2018, 02:05:42 pm
Twitch, will you fix that issue when you can cut and count weird time laps?
do u know where on the track that happens?


attached replay file with your 1:08 lap. When I saw it I just switched to replay and selected that lap and here it is - wrong lap with wrong time, looks like lap starts from a wrong place. Dont froget to switch to you and onboard camera to see the situation.
teeds did 44 seconds lap. maybe he may provide more info.
this is all I know about the issue
Where is the attached file? Thanks for letting me know about this.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

teeds

Not sure where the low lap times might be coming from, might have been from when I was rinsing and repeating the jump section just after the finish line (which btw seems not to be where the sign says "Finish"). I think the middle sector might be a problem too, it didn't seem to show any times for anyone in analysis.

Tough but good track btw, enjoying it lots. Quicj question, are some jumps meant to be real hard to land unless you use the right control lean inputs?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

loinen

Quote from: Twitch135 on November 20, 2018, 03:02:41 pm
Where is the attached file? Thanks for letting me know about this.

oops, sorry. my bad - i didnt check allowed file types and post as i needed to go away at that moment.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8jxxf2yda142zbo/twitch.rpy/file

loinen

besides the issue, track is quite strange and fun, and requires very very accurate control to do all jumps well. visually reminds tracks of stock mxs haha
thank you for your work!

Twitch135

Quote from: loinen on November 20, 2018, 10:27:24 pm
besides the issue, track is quite strange and fun, and requires very very accurate control to do all jumps well. visually reminds tracks of stock mxs haha
thank you for your work!

Quote from: teeds on November 20, 2018, 06:12:57 pm
Not sure where the low lap times might be coming from, might have been from when I was rinsing and repeating the jump section just after the finish line (which btw seems not to be where the sign says "Finish"). I think the middle sector might be a problem too, it didn't seem to show any times for anyone in analysis.

Tough but good track btw, enjoying it lots. Quicj question, are some jumps meant to be real hard to land unless you use the right control lean inputs?
Thank you guys for the feedback. Those issues should now be fixed. Jumps were tuned so should hit better. Let me know if I need to tune anything else. Sorry for the hickups I'm still a noob at track creation.  ;)
First post updated with new link.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

teeds

Have been testing the newest version and on that long rhythm section now the first jump is much better, but on the 3rd and 4th take offs it's still real hard to avoid the rear wheel kick up.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Twitch135

Quote from: teeds on December 01, 2018, 03:45:04 pm
Have been testing the newest version and on that long rhythm section now the first jump is much better, but on the 3rd and 4th take offs it's still real hard to avoid the rear wheel kick up.
Thanks for the feedback Teeds. I'll go back and make adjustments on those jumps.  :)
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135