• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:01:42 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Holeshot device function

Started by LastFriday, August 16, 2019, 03:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LastFriday

So I noticed that there is a holeshot device on every oem bike, although not usable. What do you think PiBiSo about adding a holeshot device function in game?

Ruubs

I do think a holeshot device would be cool, not only as a realistic feature but also to keep the front wheel down so we don't loop out like we currently do. Though this won't be the fix for the loopouts. The loopouts and bike wobble on uphills are all caused by the lack of downward force of the rearwheel. In other words, the rear wheel doesn't put the power down as much as it should. Together with the 0% wheelspin when accelerating, the loopout happens.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Holeshot device would definitely be pretty cool. Should it be done so you have to prime it on the gate pick screen or just leave it automatic? Should all bikes have it?

LastFriday

Don't know how you would be able to prime it, but it would be better if you could?

PizzaChet

Hold the brake for more than sayyy... 6 or 8 seconds. eg: if you want acceleration for a short run-up to a jump when freeriding. That might even help stunts? I've got some cool flips replays saved in this game!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Snappe

Quote from: Sandbiter on August 27, 2019, 11:48:52 AMTogether with the 0% wheelspin when accelerating, the loopout happens.

What? We have plenty of wheelspin.

Ruubs

Quote from: Snappe on September 02, 2019, 12:57:06 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on August 27, 2019, 11:48:52 AMTogether with the 0% wheelspin when accelerating, the loopout happens.

What? We have plenty of wheelspin.
It looks like you do, but it doesn't feel like it.