• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:19:20 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game crashes when joining server

Started by Gracek #338, October 24, 2019, 11:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gracek #338

Hi guys!
MXB is crashing everytime when I try to connect to server. Idk what to do

Gracek #338

teeds

It works without crashing in offline testing? Do you get the crash when joining all servers or just ones with mod bikes or tracks on?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Draked214

yes please help me too, ive reinstalled and taken every mod out of my game but it crashes when joining offline or online. im stumped!?

teeds

Try Clearing your MXBikes folder and re-install, then test offline without installing any mods to make sure it works.

Snappe

Weird... Are you waiting long enough? Sometimes MX Bikes is reported as 'Not Responding' during long loads. Does it actually crash?

Draked214

yes, ive verified files,then uninstalled and reinstalled and offline it still crashes.I also cannot wait any longer because it doesnt go to a crash screen, the game just closes it self while loading into a track.

Draked214

update: ive been able to get into a game but only online. when im in the server i do not have a bike. i get a black screen and in the garage my bike is missing.

ryderr

having the same issue... tried everything

teeds

You could try renaming your Piboso folder in your documents, it will be re-created when you start the game and will reset your profile but worth seeing if that stops the crashing.

iNsane

Yo, little idea I had while brainstorming.
Please make sure your Steam name has no weird symbols in it, this could cause the game to crash/not load! Just a thought, please try that.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

brems294

the game does not want to launch online, it crash every time!

Rantsu

I had this too. Just restarted the game a couple of times and it worked!

NCKDecals

I am having the same problem, any idea how to fix?