• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:24:53 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

alpinestars gear?

Started by holtergeist, December 11, 2019, 03:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holtergeist

first of all hello to everyone, I am new to mxbikes and really enjoying the game.  all of the mods you all create are amazing and I'm really excited to be apart of the community.  I am holtergeist, if any of you are part of the mxvsatv all out "vital mx" forum, you'll know me from there. 

anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a link to download any of the alipinestars gear? not the boots but the actual gear....

GDUB is single handily the biggest reason why i'm here as i've been watching his youtube's on this game for a while and i finally got a pc and pulled the trigger.  this game is next level stuff.  so big props to him and his dedication.  really pumped to see what comes of the mods and tracks for this game. so thanks to everyone that puts in the time to create the content. also, anyone making a 450 sound mod?

(sorry if i am in the wrong section, feel free to move me)
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199

iNsane

Hi holtergeist and welcome to the community!

An alpinestars is being made by StoneRider, it will come soon, I just have to finish some stuff for him but then he will release the pack, so stay tuned!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

pay2021

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on December 11, 2019, 06:52:58 PMHi holtergeist and welcome to the community!

An alpinestars is being made by StoneRider, it will come soon, I just have to finish some stuff for him but then he will release the pack, so stay tuned!

Wich one? im planing to do it, but is a lot of Astar gear models, im ask to not make duplicates.

Grimoire

there is going to be a massive alpinestars pack soon would be cool if you can make maybe something like answer, leatt or just1