• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:20:28 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

link to all my sound mods

Started by |BEYER|, January 20, 2020, 08:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: MXJOTA on August 24, 2020, 04:29:30 PM:(  :( i really think that you never ride a real dirt bike dude...
sounds don't look like real life, specialy 2 strokes...

Have you tried the stock sounds - you think those sound better?  These sound great for being free and Beyer working with what he has got to work with.

jtrs_61

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on August 24, 2020, 06:21:32 PM
Quote from: MXJOTA on August 24, 2020, 04:29:30 PM:(  :( 
sounds don't look like real life

Have you tried the stock sounds - you think those sound better?  These sound great for being free and Beyer working with what he has got to work with.

these sounds look much better than stock, for sure! I think a big THANK YOU is in order for beyer.

Paulo Rodrigues | Motocross Plays

Specs:
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB
- 16GB DDR4 TeamGroup El
http://www.youtube.com/motocrossplays

Blackout_STi

Thank you, however I am unsure if the sounds are working as of v0.15. I installed the mod (as per GDUB's video) and yet my bikes sound the same as they did before. I copied and pasted the entire 'bikes' folder over my 'mods > bikes' folder. KTM 250/350/450 SX-F all sound the same, as well as the Husky FC 250/350/450.

Can anyone help me debug? Thank you

OG-Fed

So are these sound mods different than what come with the OEM Bike Pack? 

Thanks

Wango

Hey I absolutely love the sound mod and it is great! The Four strokes are amazing sounding and really good, but to me personally all the two stroke bikes (125, 250 and the 500) all sound the same to me. I was wondering if i made a error or there may be a problem with the mod. Thank you for your work BEYER keep it up

J4M3S

Quote from: Wango on March 01, 2021, 05:35:02 PMHey I absolutely love the sound mod and it is great! The Four strokes are amazing sounding and really good, but to me personally all the two stroke bikes (125, 250 and the 500) all sound the same to me. I was wondering if i made a error or there may be a problem with the mod. Thank you for your work BEYER keep it up
yeah same with me. the 125 sounds are a little different but they pretty much all sound the same but they sound hella crisp and sick!

Wango

Yeah i mainly ride 4 stroke anyway but i just didnt know if the 2 stroke files got corrupted

SDub_Gaming

Hey man. I just saw your "YAMAHA YZ450 SOUND MOD V2" youtube video from last year...

Thats my favorite 450 sound yet! She's MEATY!

Although, im not able to find that version anywhere. I was wondering if I may have that OG sound mod?! Thanks.

Here's what I'm talking about: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6L5vbch976Q