• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:35:17 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Racing Talk

Started by Gingerow11, October 18, 2014, 10:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerow11

So, this is where we're all gona sort our shit out and get our arses out on track!!
Cool. For me the example track gona provide the best racing, hopefully it appears in ome of the servers tonight and we can start seeing what everyone's bringing for this game!!!  8)

Gingerow11

Still very very very quiet in the race servers..... am I going to the wrong place to look for people to race???  :'(

PizzaChet

Nope, they're all FR servers and aren't populated. I noticed too.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Its the classic - if more people were playing online, I would spend more time online but that's just contributing to the lack of people.

Scuzzy285

is it just me or does no on play this game online ive looked 3 days in a row and I never see anyone online :( :( :(
Aerial Racing Team

teeds

A few do go on here and there, was on with a mate on Friday and I was on Saturday eve for a while, alone  :'(  lol  Was running custom tracks both times, I see you have the SX track but do you have the example track ? http://stats.mx-bikes.com/servers.php Keep an eye on that server list to see if someones running a track you don't have (servers running tracks you don't have will not show up in game). See ya out here hopefully  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Braap570

March 15, 2015, 10:44:59 AM #6 Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 02:29:23 PM by Braap570
Is there someone who wants to Play some Laps online Later??

---

So i will go online now... would be cool to see someone else too :)