• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:17:33 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[RELEASE] 2020 DAYTONA SUPERCROSS (Backyard)

Started by Im Phantomz, March 14, 2020, 02:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im Phantomz

Hello everyone, ahhh where do I start. I started on this project about a month or two ago thinking I would have time to make a stadium, pits, objects etc but that did not happen. March came fast lol. Anyway I have just decided to get it to you guys as a backyards version. Thanks to everyone that was helping me make my first tracks ever. Let me tell you it was difficult. If there are ANY problems with the track or just some feedback leave it in the comments or you can send me a DM on discord. I have spent quite a lot of time on this so I hope you guys enjoy!

Discord: Phantomz#1973

DOWNLOAD LINK------> http://www.mediafire.com/file/zzqy5ub3ma0g1r7/2020_Daytona_Supercross.rar/file

SeniorBlyat

Sorry mate but this track is not good i got so confused abt were to go and were the track let to.. for being your first track is pretty nice but deffintly should had some of the better guys to make supercross track and specially daytona.. you kinda need to nail that track if you know what i mean?

Theereal24

Quote from: SeniorBlyat on March 15, 2020, 01:17:46 AMSorry mate but this track is not good i got so confused abt were to go and were the track let to.. for being your first track is pretty nice but deffintly should had some of the better guys to make supercross track and specially daytona.. you kinda need to nail that track if you know what i mean?

Why do you have to be such a dick about it? You could have been WAY nicer in your response.

Phantomz the track is good for your first track. There's a few things that I was change but overall it was a good track it flows nicely.

Xeaxu

Quote from: Theereal24 on March 15, 2020, 04:09:09 AM
Quote from: SeniorBlyat on March 15, 2020, 01:17:46 AMSorry mate but this track is not good i got so confused abt were to go and were the track let to.. for being your first track is pretty nice but deffintly should had some of the better guys to make supercross track and specially daytona.. you kinda need to nail that track if you know what i mean?

Why do you have to be such a dick about it? You could have been WAY nicer in your response.

Phantomz the track is good for your first track. There's a few things that I was change but overall it was a good track it flows nicely.

exactly what i was going to say

SmokieTheBear69

I support you bro, even though the track is absolute trash i still love you. ;)

salster38

tracks super fun man nice job! obviously a few sections were a bit different but its still really fun and flows nice.

ddubinick311

I actually like this track quite a bit. No it doesn't have a stadium environment we have all became to be accustomed to, but it flows very well and I had no problem running consistent laps. This track would be good for anyone that is starting to learn sx, because there is no difficult rhythms to get through. Overall great work on the track, especially since its your first. I look forward to seeing your progression in future releases. :)

seney8

Quote from: ddubinick311 on March 15, 2020, 09:28:33 PMI actually like this track quite a bit. No it doesn't have a stadium environment we have all became to be accustomed to, but it flows very well and I had no problem running consistent laps. This track would be good for anyone that is starting to learn sx, because there is no difficult rhythms to get through. Overall great work on the track, especially since its your first. I look forward to seeing your progression in future releases. :)

Agreed! Great first track. I enjoy this track quite a bit. Thanks!