• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:06:08 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[Bikes] Upcoming Models/Paints

Started by kamloops, October 29, 2014, 10:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

No problem man, cant wait to see your models around! :D

Vortex_Damien

Alright, reviving this old thread.. working on a 2016 rmz250/450 for the community to enjoy.. this was a personal commission but I decided that hey why not just release this bike instead :) as well as get the community involved a little. so when the times comes I will be releasing a cutout. I will host a contest and the top 4 skins will be chosen for a skin pack as well as maybe some other prizes.. cant wait to get further along with this and see what you guys think of the model. I also do commission's so if anyone is interested pm me and we can set things up.

Mace-x

Looks fantastic damien!  ;D ;D ;D
Cant wait to see more progress!

GDUBMX

Nice move Damien, some of you may know this actually started out as a private commission I ordered from Damien but we felt it's progress and quality was too good to limit to just me and him so we decided it's best everyone could you it.  Thank you so much Damo, we all know I like slow Suzukis haha so this has made my day :) of course I think it's only fair that for all our communities efforts in building 3d models from scratch and spending countless hours tweaking and stressing that we all donate something for there hard work. I'm a big believer of if someone has worked tirelessly to give us something for free they should be rewarded.  Thanks again Damien.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I helped RC put a donate button on the pit bike model page of MXBC, and am looking at adding it as a feature for bike model downloads pages.

I won't be adding this for tracks or skins, but I think it's something that at least bike model creators deserve to be able to advertise. More info coming soon on that one.

Looking good Damo! Glad you made that decision, I'm also a big Suzuki fan :D

GDUBMX

Yeah I noticed mate,  nice touch.  I donated RC 10 dollars this morning.  It was the least I could do considering we've  tested all his models so far haha.

BadStar

I think tracks and skins could have a donate option as well.. it an option anyway so its not like people have to donate to the track/skins makers. I know a couple guys who already deserve a couple bucks from me :)
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vortex_Damien

Alright everyone.. i took a week break and went out of town.. now i am back and started back on the model.. the competition will start this friday so keep your eyes out for that.. if anyone has motor reference images i would greatly appreciate it!

MotardMatt

Mace-x

Looking great man!
I´ll have a 2016 kawa kx250f tomorrow at hand. i´ll get some shots and send them to you, will be a shitload of them so ask which parts would you like.

CSchmied986

Learning to add models. (My skins, not models)

GDUBMX

That is amazing! Please for the live of mankind can you release this :)

GDUBMX

Awesome man,  is there anyway I can get a beta test of this beast,perhaps do a video featuring  it?  We need more of these present models.  Cheers

CSchmied986

Maybe tomorrow or the next couple days ill send you a PM and let you check it out! 8)

GDUBMX

Quote from: MotoStar on March 24, 2016, 06:49:53 AM
Maybe tomorrow or the next couple days ill send you a PM and let you check it out! 8)
thanks alot mate. :D