• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:26:51 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[Bikes] Upcoming Models/Paints

Started by kamloops, October 29, 2014, 10:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose Reina

Wow, it looks amazing, good job!
When will it be available?

CSchmied986

April 04, 2016, 09:34:12 PM #31 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:43:23 PM by MotoStar

pacopastor34

𝖙𝖋𝖈

GDUBMX

Awesome,  love that custom come pipe.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

pacopastor34

I'm working on the texture and Normal map for the pipe. It should be a completely custom pipe with its welds and scratches...

I hope you like it, just a couple days for release it.

1996 KX 125/250

rc4187

pacopastor34

It's very nice RC. We could coordinate to release them and make a little Vintage Championship. Will you include the bikes in the existing categories or will you make a Classic category?

I can't wait to do a McGrath vs Emig... I've created a skin of the Factory Team and StoneRider will make many skins for the bike I guess...

𝖙𝖋𝖈

So paco, how's that KX coming mate? 8)

Aint No Nancy

also is their any news on that 88 CR500 model I seen awhile back?

pacopastor34

Hi guys, i'm a bit busy but I think a first version of KX250 will be avaliable this weekend. Some features(skinpack and more) will be avaliable in a 2.0 version, StoneRider is very busy with work too. The CR500 is parked right now, the model was my first and it's very bad.

Vortex_Damien

If anyone has ref images of the rear fend that would be great.. also of the front fender.. but here is the model

pacopastor34

Tm always looking like honda. Very good work!

Vortex_Damien

Cleaned up the overall Poly flow on the model and made the shape more complete.. not much work spent most of it getting reference images.