• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:29:12 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Markers - reset markers

Started by arnzzz, November 12, 2014, 05:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnzzz

I have been putting many hours into MX-Bikes trying to pull off proper scrubs and the majority of my time is spent either falling off or riding around irrelevant parts of the track to find a suitable jump. This is made so much harder by the difficulty in turning at low speeds.

Could we have reset markers so that we could pick a point and return to that point whenever we want?

MX vs ATV reflex does this and it is super helpful when learning tricks :)

Thank you

Fangel

Quote from: arnzzz on November 12, 2014, 05:09:23 AM
I have been putting many hours into MX-Bikes trying to pull off proper scrubs and the majority of my time is spent either falling off or riding around irrelevant parts of the track to find a suitable jump. This is made so much harder by the difficulty in turning at low speeds.

Could we have reset markers so that we could pick a point and return to that point whenever we want?

MX vs ATV reflex does this and it is super helpful when learning tricks :)

Thank you

+1

onlyonetone

This shouldn't be too hard to do. Just make it an option in tracked. And have a default key for each point. Alt 1, 2, 3, etc. I basically do this when messing with my own track. I just put the pit before a jump I want to test and just go back to the pit and hit start. Would this be doable Pib?