• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:03:00 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Less Rider Animation for whips.

Started by CBL Gaming, November 29, 2014, 12:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBL Gaming

Hi there, I did some playing around with the new physics and I can whip pretty consistently.

But even when I get a smooth looking whip. The rider still does silly movements in the air.

So for the next update could you guys try address that please?

Thank you!

-Ben.

http://www.youtube.com/v/H0LP6_LxXCA

MX181

November 29, 2014, 02:07:51 PM #1 Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 02:28:20 PM by MX181
yet to play this but super pumped might be able to play the game now seeming ill be able to actually move in the air haha

played it: game is still not to my liking, dunno what it is probably just the fact the game itself feels to much like trying to surfe and carve the face of a wavee. For reals pib, you next game should be a surfing simulator and use these physics youll kill it seeming theres no surfing games to compare it against and coming from a regular surfer these physics would kill it NOT BEING SARCASTIC BEING LEGIT AS WELL!!!!!

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

al167

I believe Rider left/right leaning animation is not right. the rest is ok and only some posture tweeks are needed.
there are several aspects too the left/right leaning animation that seem wrong.

1) left right  lean Need to move the riders bum over too slightly(not just shoulders).

2) The rider head needs to try stay level/upright or at max neck joint movement that is closest to upright when leaning left/right. at the moment the riders head tilts in the direction of the lean which looks totally wrong.

3) The face or front of the helmet needs to follow the direction of trajectory during whip (I don't know if this is already the case or not)

thanks piboso and team great work so far with this project! no negativity here im becoming a huge fan, just some hopefully useful feedback!