• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:14:58 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

(W.I.P) 2006 yz125 help

Started by UselessRobot, October 30, 2020, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UselessRobot

i have a yz125 im working on and i cant get the suspension or steering to work any help would be awesome 

UselessRobot

October 30, 2020, 09:21:49 PM #1 Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:33:54 PM by UselessRobot

UselessRobot

just put on higher quality textures

UselessRobot

iNsane

I don't really know what you mean by your suspension and steering doesn't work

The part that's static (where your rider sits on) is the chassis
Everything that's connected to the handlebar belongs to the "steer" pivot
The there's the "fsusp" pivot which is the front suspension part that moves (wheel, disc, lower part of your front suspension)
Then there's the "rsusp" pivot that contains the swingarm, the part where your rear wheel is attached to.

I have a 1.5h video tutorial on youtube where I set up a bike and import it into MXB. You might want to look up for that.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

UselessRobot

Quote from: iNsane | WW on October 31, 2020, 03:08:40 AMI don't really know what you mean by your suspension and steering doesn't work

The there's the "fsusp" pivot which is the front suspension part that moves (wheel, disc, lower part of your front suspension)
Then there's the "rsusp" pivot that contains the swingarm, the part where your rear wheel is attached to.

I have a 1.5h video tutorial on youtube where I set up a bike and import it into MXB. You might want to look up for that.

Thanks for replying what's your youtube name so I can look that video up. Also I did mean the animations weren't working like swingarm and steering.

fridgedollar

Quote from: UselessRobot on November 01, 2020, 05:21:37 PM
Quote from: iNsane | WW on October 31, 2020, 03:08:40 AMI don't really know what you mean by your suspension and steering doesn't work

Thanks for replying what's your youtube name so I can look that video up. Also I did mean the animations weren't working like swingarm and steering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kE5bUPshpk

UselessRobot

UselessRobot

im pretty sure theres a problem with the model because it will not work for anything

EdoKtm21

what do you mean with not working? it doesn't move? or the bike just goes straight? or the pivot point of the moving parts isn't in the right position?

UselessRobot

Quote from: EdoKtm21 on November 02, 2020, 06:32:55 PMwhat do you mean with not working? it doesn't move? or the bike just goes straight? or the pivot point of the moving parts isn't in the right position?
the steering and suspension dont move but i can steer and everything but the model is being weird

UselessRobot

Quote from: UselessRobot on November 02, 2020, 06:57:08 PM
Quote from: EdoKtm21 on November 02, 2020, 06:32:55 PMwhat do you mean with not working? it doesn't move? or the bike just goes straight? or the pivot point of the moving parts isn't in the right position?
the steering and suspension dont move but i can steer and everything but the model is being weird
also the pivot points are correct the game just doesn't register it

UselessRobot

this is what it looks like bottomed out and turning

iNsane

Handlebar parts must be in "steer" parent
Moving suspension parts must be in "fsusp" parent

Check youtube "MX bikes bike import tutorial"

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate