• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:00:07 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

(W.I.P) 2006 and 2014 yamaha 2 strokes

Started by UselessRobot, November 05, 2020, 09:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UselessRobot

these are some 2 stroke yamahas i'm working on. i wanted to make a new topic because the old one was obsolete.

SATCHSQUASH49

:)  ;)  looks great! cant wait till release

UselessRobot

Piiuk

do you have any idea of when these bikes would be coming out really wanna get on the track with them

UselessRobot

Quote from: Piiuk on November 06, 2020, 03:12:50 AMdo you have any idea of when these bikes would be coming out really wanna get on the track with them
not really sure as of now but the 250 is almost finished and In testing and there's a few changes I want to do. And the 125 still needs a lot of work.

Lawh0rn

They look very clean keep up the rad work i cant wait for the release.

UselessRobot

Quote from: Lawh0rn on November 06, 2020, 05:31:58 AMThey look very clean keep up the rad work i cant wait for the release.
Thanks man!

Piiuk

UselessRobot

Quote from: Piiuk on December 05, 2020, 05:42:47 AMhows the bikes going?
its going good i just took a small brake from working cuz i just bought a bike irl

EdoKtm21

Cool, what bike did you get?
looking forward to these two!

UselessRobot

Quote from: EdoKtm21 on December 08, 2020, 03:59:25 PMCool, what bike did you get?
looking forward to these two!
I got a *11 kx250f. i will probobly start working on the yzs within the next week or so

UselessRobot

started workin on it again i did the motor and changed the bars i just have to ao bake the bars and add a reflective map a normal map and dirt spec

UselessRobot

RiotAlliance

it looks awesome cant wait for the release

UselessRobot