• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:05:12 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2015 supercross track maps

Started by rc4187, December 09, 2014, 01:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

Yes, please go ahead and make them all.  ;)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

We won't know until someone makes one  ;D

My current plan is to finish TNMX, tidy up second track then work on an SX, but it won't be a replica to start off.

Vortex_Damien

Quote from: TheFatController on December 09, 2014, 11:47:04 AM
We won't know until someone makes one  ;D

My current plan is to finish TNMX, tidy up second track then work on an SX, but it won't be a replica to start off.
We got the same plan their controller ;) going to finish the track i started on, then make a sx.. still deciding if replica or not

thisisdef

I can't imagine how good a full blown sx map would be 0.o
Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

rc4187

Well... maybe I'll start on one then. I feel like I've got heightmaps and textures down pretty well. Haven't yet tried to add objects to a track yet. Maybe I'll start modeling a stadium soon... any preferences on which track you guys see in the list? maybe one that you feel would be the easiest to ride?

onlyonetone

Dallas looks like it would be the easiest. Just make sure the whoops are small and doable.

I've been working on some original SX layouts with moderate jumps and whoops. Haven't gotten a doable rhythm section down yet.

rc4187

I went with a Detroit layout... I don't have any pretty images to show off yet and it may be a while before I get to work on it again due to other things going on, but it's promising. I need to do some tweaks to the height map. For the most part the rhythms are working well. Hope time lets me get back to it.