• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:59:19 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Can't get helmet mods to work

Started by Nissan_, November 26, 2020, 03:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nissan_

Hey guys, I got the game a few days ago, I've been enjoying it but the one thing I could not get to work was helmet mods. I'm going to include a screenshot of my mods folder, and the helmet folder. I hope you guys can give me a hand.

MX.PNG

fridgedollar

whatever helmet those files are for needs to go in its own folder, so for example that 2020 6D helmet goes as:

Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods\rider\helmets\6D2020
with all the helmet files inside

you're just missing the last folder

NoKnownThrone

Hey guys! I have been having this exact same issue, I downloaded the Slay set, and all of it works except for the helmet/boots. I have the rest of the gear and bike, tried to download another helmet set, just can't get them to show. Is there something with goggles? Will incorrect folders disrupt the whole thing?

I have it setup like: Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods\rider\helmets\

Under here, I have my two helmet folders. I think where I'm getting lost is where the paints go, and it seems I have no other helmet files, just paints.

fridgedollar

Quote from: iGanc on December 31, 2020, 08:05:34 PMHey guys! I have been having this exact same issue, I downloaded the Slay set, and all of it works except for the helmet/boots. I have the rest of the gear and bike, tried to download another helmet set, just can't get them to show. Is there something with goggles? Will incorrect folders disrupt the whole thing?

I have it setup like: Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods\rider\helmets\

Under here, I have my two helmet folders. I think where I'm getting lost is where the paints go, and it seems I have no other helmet files, just paints.

whatever paints you have, you need to find and download the helmet model for them. then paints go inside the "paints" folder of the helmet. paints wont do anything without a model to go on

for the 2020 Bell helmet for example -
paints go in \mods\rider\helmets\2020BELL\paints

NoKnownThrone

Quote from: fridgedollar on December 31, 2020, 09:07:11 PMwhatever paints you have, you need to find and download the helmet model for them. then paints go inside the "paints" folder of the helmet. paints wont do anything without a model to go on

for the 2020 Bell helmet for example -
paints go in \mods\rider\helmets\2020BELL\paints

Thank you, SO much! This fixed it! :)

fridgedollar