• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:57:04 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

3rd Person Camera 360° control

Started by Clutch_Luck, December 08, 2020, 06:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clutch_Luck

Wouldn't it be nice if we had the option to control the view of the camera when riding in 3rd person? Or even in 1st?

Even if only to have the option to map  buttons to view left & right this will be a big help in viewing surroundings. It would be even better if we could have 360° control of our view when riding. Many times I jump online to ride with friends and I want to record or watch them do something on the track from the view of my bike but I'm limited to my view of only whats ahead or directly behind me. And even greater than that, when I'm in a race and can hear competitors beside me or behind me but I can't keep track of them when using the 2 camera angles. This seems like a necessary function for this game. Most racing games I've played give you 360° control of the camera and it comes in handy in a lot of cases.

I've watched this game develop and grow a whole lot since I joined during Beta 7 and I hope the devs can add this to the piling list of improvements and implementations.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I'd also +1 this. The new 3rd person cam is great but I'd definitely appreciate being able to change FOV and have some more control.

Olsson32

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on December 08, 2020, 08:40:05 AMI'd also +1 this. The new 3rd person cam is great but I'd definitely appreciate being able to change FOV and have some more control.
+1