• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:50:07 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Nike boots?

Started by Mcervantes3221, January 02, 2021, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mcervantes3221

Has anyone made nike boots?

WestSideWill763

i havent seen any but i love the idea of a bunch of old school colorways

HH Designs

some has made them in sim but i doubt they will be put into mxb.

Im Phantomz

January 06, 2021, 10:00:11 PM #3 Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 10:02:00 PM by Im Phantomz
there wont be any nike boots in game. reason being because they arent in any mxgp game, so no one can rip them from the game

iNsane

January 06, 2021, 10:10:58 PM #4 Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 11:28:52 PM by iNsane
Quote from: Im Phantomz on January 06, 2021, 10:00:11 PMthere wont be any nike boots in game. reason being because they arent in any mxgp game, so no one can rip them from the game

lol

The correct reason is more likely that the Riders' legs stop at the top most part of the boot. So there's basically nothing inside the boots. jf you'd play around with files and disable the boots the rider will fly in the air, so there's no real "shoe" support.

The only thing one could do is make paints for an available boot.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: iNsane on January 06, 2021, 10:10:58 PM
Quote from: Im Phantomz on January 06, 2021, 10:00:11 PMthere wont be any nike boots in game. reason being because they arent in any mxgp game, so no one can rip them from the game

lol

The correct reason is more likely that the Riders' legs stop at the top most part of the boot. So there's basically nothing inside the boots. jf you'd play around with files and disable the boots the rider will fly in the air, so there's no real "shoe" support.

Pretty sure they are talking about the Nike boots that JS7 wore for a while.

HH Designs

Quote from: iNsane on January 06, 2021, 10:10:58 PM

lol

there talking about an actual boot model not a shoe..........

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Mcervantes3221

Thanks everyone for taking the time to respond. 
And yeah, I was talking about bike boots, not shoes. I started following super cross and motocross again back in 2010 and I noticed Ryan dungy and James stewart wearing these bike boots a lot and thought they liked sick.  So wanted to see if anyone was planning on making some.  I tried to load a photo but it kept saying it was too big.
This weekend I'll try watching some videos to see how people make boots and paints to see if it's something I might be able to do. 

Xasader

I wait for the day when Nike will produce boots. They have all kinds of shoes, outside winter boots. I am sure they will be creative with the design. Until then, I keep adding all colors of air jordans 1 mid to my collection. I am in deep love with comfortable, trendy, creative sneakers. I do not wear high heels or ballerinas, and sneakers are the quote of my life. It represents my style, thoughts, and love for comfy clothes and things. I am practical, so the sneakers should be—enormous respect for Nike that does cheap and reasonable sneakers.