• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Not Responding temporary, sometimes can last a while. Have 2 Screenshots

Started by MCFuryan, January 10, 2021, 09:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCFuryan

Problem can sometimes last a long time. I have made 2 screenshots showing what this is doing and it's not from old video drivers because for a while now have updated. #1 Pic shows right after selecting any track and #2 Pic shows after exiting any track.

I have tried many different resolutions as well with same results.

Gioniro

It's just how the game works. I suggest running the game on borderless windowed so if you happen to have 2 screens you can still do stuff on the other monitor while the game is loading.
It's just litterally loading assed and syncing, and it doesn't let you do anything with it and appears as frozen. Don't worry, let it do its things. When you go back to the pits the game loads up the other players who joined the lobby after you. Ever noticed white bikes running around while you were out of the pits? That's it, when you go back to the pit it will load their asset, and when you go back on track you'll see them as riders and bikes.
A good cup of patience is all it takes to "fix" this problem.
Enjoy ❤

MCFuryan

Even after reinstalling the game and before adding any mods in or tracks it still did the same.

I have Steam version of the game and Windows 10 and 16 GB memory and 1070 TI Geforce Video card and my Virus scan is always off before I play any game if anyone asks.

I feel the game loading has a bug in it some place, Hope Piboso can look into it.

fridgedollar

if it doesnt crash then its just loading. like Gioniro explained, its the same for everyone, you just need to wait for it to finish

MCFuryan

Showing testing, I'm not online to show white moded bikes people have.

fridgedollar

Quote from: MCFuryan on January 10, 2021, 09:57:37 PMShowing testing, I'm not online to show white moded bikes people have.

it doesnt matter, it will still freeze for a bit in testing