• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:14:00 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Centerline Help

Started by Spuds30, February 01, 2021, 03:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spuds30

I have created a track in the resolute track builder. I have the heightmap, textures, materials, and the surfaces created. I create my center lines, Merge them, and then save them to my trh file. and they appear like this (picture down below). they are not appearing red as seen in all of the youtube videos. I think this is the reason why my game is crashing when I go to load into the game. It's not registering my centerlines. (I do have the RDF file in my track folder). this is my first ever track build so if someone could tell me what i did wrong or point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it, this is my 5th time through the process and I continue to run into this problem. Thank You!

Resolute Kraken

The color of the centerlines is fine - it changed in recent track tools.  They look fine from what I can see also.  I can't say why track is crashing - most times it is something to do with the centerlines or RDF data - but it will be hard for someone to figure it out without looking directly at it.

Does your track work with the centerlines and RDF from the example track?

Spuds30

I just tried that, using the example tracks centerlines and rdf file, it worked and I was able to load into the game! Do you have any idea what I might have been doing wrong? If I create my own center lines and name them "Area 51 Mx_start.ctl/Area 51 Mx.ctl", am I not able to use the example tracks rdf and change the coordinates, then name it "Area 51 Mx.rdf"? I'm not sure what I was doing wrong. Thank you for the fast response! your guides have taught me a lot throughout this process!