• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:07:42 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[Release] Bailey MX

Started by Janes46, February 09, 2021, 09:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janes46

February 09, 2021, 09:41:20 AM Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 09:48:50 AM by Janes46
Hi together,

i´ve finally released my first track Bailey MX, which can be downloaded at mxb mods.

Hope you guys like it and you´ll have some good racing there.

Credit goes to TFC for his great looking Sky and the tutorials, giopanda for the great assets, resolute kraken for the track builder helper and mouk lab for the good tutorials.

See you on track.
Janes46

https://mxb-mods.com/bailey-mx

sloofa

I have 70 FPS when 3d grass is on  :-\

NoKnownThrone

Wow, I really like this track! Only feedback would be a little more bank on the berms.

Also, is it just me, or is there no deformation? I have ran probably 10 laps and I don't think I see any ruts? I really want to start rutting up this track!!!

Janes46

Quote from: NoKnownThrone on February 10, 2021, 07:05:52 PMWow, I really like this track! Only feedback would be a little more bank on the berms.

Also, is it just me, or is there no deformation? I have ran probably 10 laps and I don't think I see any ruts? I really want to start rutting up this track!!!

I´m sorry, there is no deformation right now for this track. But i will add it to my next track :-)

jtrs_61

eh dude, great fantasy track! cool layout, big ole booters and good fun... i understand how involved track making is, to the point i havent finsihed a project!  but some constructive criticism?  som of the corners seem like they dont flow... like theres 2 berms when there the race line that makes more of an arch... textures are a completely different animal, i know, but hopefully with some practice youll be able to make em work to where they dont look like tiles will lead ya off track when youre sendin' it. Other than that, hell even with these things its fun to open er up on your track bud! cheers!