• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:12:05 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Connection Timeout

Started by Mkbillion, July 24, 2021, 09:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mkbillion

I was wondering does anyone know why whenever I attempt to join a server it says Connection timeout I went through all of my firewall settings and nothing was blocking it I checked my router nothing was wrong with it and I have no idea what I'm leaving out so if anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated also if you want to see what it looks like I will include a picture.
https://imgur.com/a/1nkORmu

ItsJustRyan

My game is doing the exact same, I have tried port forwarding and restarting my PC.

PizzaChet

I always have to chime in on these and make sure they aren't trying to join a server with a ping of "---" instead of a measurable ping "113" for example. You might experience the same message from that as well as port forwarding issues. Good luck!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

LDBaby

same i tried it but the ping which u said is --- and i cant joint those servers does anyone know why

PizzaChet

Quote from: LDBaby on September 09, 2021, 02:36:18 PMdoes anyone know why
Not all "---" servers are dead ends. I've been trying to connect to those and found out that some are actually a fairly good connection, even though it's over 300-400 ping. The rest of the time, the "---" servers are no good to join. Keep trying!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.