• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:33:01 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Oculus Quest 2 VR

Started by LYB HYDRA, September 06, 2021, 12:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LYB HYDRA

I wanna play this game with my oculus quest 2 but every time I launch the game in oculus mode, it opens to a black screen on my computer then closes and goes back to my game library on steam and shows the green play button on mx bikes. So I then tried launching it in steam vr mode which seemed to work, but when i clicked to track to start, my vr headset is just a black screen, yet on my computer i can see that it looks like the vr view is working. Someone please help me with this bc I wanted to play this game in vr since the first day i bought it.

project_D

i have the same problem in oculus rift. I did not try to make it run with SteamVR, for me neither game worked in my viewer (it is only displayed on the monitor).
I run all my games with OculusVR without problems, however when mx-bikes are launched it starts to load, closes and returns to the library as you mentioned .. i tried unninstalling the game but the same.. there is no information anywhere, no tutorials, not does anyone seem to have solved it ? please help!

jtrs_61

tried launching in both steam vr mode and oculus mode... game will boot and play, but not only on pc, not through quest 2.  thats disappointing.

Rockchalice3875KTM

Do y'all have the right cord?

LYB HYDRA

yeah i got the right cord it works for every other game but this one

Constantpush

Hello all, new here, I am using a quest 2, i have head tracking in game working, but I can't see to make the quest 2 controllers work? Any advice? Thank you

PizzaChet

I think it's meant to be just a display with no motion controllers. How did you get yours running without problems? I'm getting a Quest 2 and want it to work so badly.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

S1lencemxb

I have a problem,whenever i open game no Keys response i just click my oculus pad and it doesnt move or work

fred485764

when itry to mvoe inagme it just dosent work i dont even sit on my bike properly