• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:31:53 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Font End stays high in the air

Started by Geezer139, September 28, 2021, 10:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geezer139

Hey guys forgive me if this is a noob question but i recently bought this game (been playing MXSim for 10+ years)....

I've been playing around with my setup a little and looking at some videos and stuff but i have the same 2 issues and i was wondering if anyone could give some assistance,

1. Front end i cannot keep down in the air, im assuming its something with suspension maybe?
2. No matter how light on the throttle it seems like the throttle is all or nothing

PizzaChet

Quote from: Geezer139 on September 28, 2021, 10:01:32 PM...i was wondering if anyone could give some assistance...
I've gone through this odyssey too. I decreased preload in the front and increased it in the rear. I stiffened the rear spring and less clicks on slow compression to increase damping. I also increased high speed rebound in front(less clicks). You can also sit and lean forward when accelerating. You can adjust individual control settings in the control tab. There's a drag-n-drop menu for whether you're adjusting lean(steer), body lean, throttle, brake and so on. Check it out!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

OwenPitman

Quote from: Geezer139 on September 28, 2021, 10:01:32 PMHey guys forgive me if this is a noob question but i recently bought this game (been playing MXSim for 10+ years)....

I've been playing around with my setup a little and looking at some videos and stuff but i have the same 2 issues and i was wondering if anyone could give some assistance,

1. Front end i cannot keep down in the air, im assuming its something with suspension maybe?
2. No matter how light on the throttle it seems like the throttle is all or nothing

Practice practice practice my friend, suspension will not change much, just got to learn the techniques.

nickcuban

Quote from: Geezer139 on September 28, 2021, 10:01:32 PMHey guys forgive me if this is a noob question but i recently bought this game (been playing MXSim for 10+ years)....

I fought the same thing for a long time... The best solution I found is when to let off the throttle on the face of the jump.  Toward the bottom of the face makes the front end drop in the hard, middle is good even flight and holding the gas to the top or off the jump makes the front end stay up.

That works for me anyway.  I'm still trying to figure out how to make the bike less bouncy when landing.  So frustrating.