• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:19:06 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bike Unknown To Server

Started by Frollokin, December 30, 2021, 11:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frollokin

I keep getting the message "Bike Unknown To Server" when trying to join online races.
Does someone know why? It has alwas been working great, but since a few days back I cant join online races. I haven+t changed anything. No new bikes, etc.

OG-Fed

Same problem here.  Everything worked great for a long time, now Bike Unknown to server errors. 

I tried deleting everything and redownloading from steam.  I then downloaded the latest OEM pack and same problem.

teeds

It just means that you've selected a bike that the server does not have loaded. I'd guess the server hasn't updated yet, but can't be sure.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

OG-Fed

Quote from: teeds on December 31, 2021, 12:03:15 PMIt just means that you've selected a bike that the server does not have loaded. I'd guess the server hasn't updated yet, but can't be sure.

There has to be something more since I have V0.15.1 OEM pack which everyone uses.  There is no server I can join.  I could understand if there were some I could and some I couldn't.   

Something changed in the last several weeks that keeps me from joining.  Even after a fresh wipe and re-install with only the OEM pack and no additional mods or tracks. 

The game does let me play offline.  I'm wondering if something changed with Steam that is causing this since thats the only update I can think of recently.

AZDesertRat

SXR_293

New to the game as well. Link not working for me either.

I'm in the process of re-downloading my oem pack as well, but it's the v0.15.1 download. Is there a newer one?

I'm also going to delete the MX33 Geomax tire pack I put in there and see if that does anything.