• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:22:43 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Shrubland Park

Started by Higgo, January 06, 2022, 01:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Higgo

Welcome to Shrubland Park, Western Australia.

The creation of this track was inspired by an emotional live stream I was lucky enough to be participating in by TKO Smokey. He explained the reason behind dedicating his YouTube channel to his late Dad. There were so many similarities between our stories that I wanted to pay tribute to my own Dad who passed away suddenly in 2019, and herein lies the story.

Many years ago, my Dad and I spent every other weekend at this track. Club days, State rounds and so on. We were members of the club for many years. Its where I got my first taste of competitive motocross. For those of us in a position to be lucky enough for our parents to buy us a bike, gear, trailer and spare parts in our junior years, you know exactly what I am taking about. Those were honestly the best years of my life and if I could go back to those days, I would do it in a heartbeat.

This is a celebration, not a sob story. A celebration of life, sacrifice, the good times, the bad times, the wins and losses and everything in between. My Dad's memory will live on in this track for as long as Piboso allows custom tracks in MX Bikes......

The track has barely any berms or ruts so this will test and improve your braking ability and corner speed. It has that signature Higgo roughness but is much more tame. This track should appeal to the masses more than previous tracks. Minor changes were made to the track for scale and play-ability.

As always, there are people that make these tracks possible and I truly appreciate, respect and thank them. 

TFC, Mouklab and Agitato for tutorials.

Agitato and Giopanda for assets.

TKO Smokey for the inspiration.

Jesse, Red, Fat Muppet, JV, Ruubs and Navo for your help, guidance and knowledge.

EarthWurx crew for an amazing resource.

Cody James, Jesse Mulock, TKO Smokey and Navo for test riding and providing valuable feedback.

Navo for the truly awesome track showcase video! You killed it man! Be sure to find NAVO009 on discord for your next release. The guy is a pro......

https://www.mediafire.com/file/au9jmgs58okptvx/Shrubland_Park.pkz.zip/file
https://mega.nz/file/Po1j1aSY#GCTPI5688MXyVWZ8IMlG84pO3iQJqij8JtfY2HdX2Hg