• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:42:03 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Track/data mismatch, bike unknown to server, etc ...

Started by spojetski, January 07, 2022, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spojetski

Hi,

As it may have happened to other guys before, i am not allowed to play online for the past few weeks, i keep getting errors whenever i try to join a server. Bike unknown to server, Track Mismatch, Data mismatch. Since i've bought the game, loading as always taken ages, but now it's even longer, it may take up to 4 or 5 minuts before the actual connexion fails with one of the error messages.

Yes, i have downloaded and installed the new OEM Bikes. I used to play everyday, now i basically gave up because playing alone ain't real fun; i'm willing to fix it thought.

Thanks

Resolute Kraken

Track mistmatch means that you don't have the same version of the track as the server you are connecting to.  Bikes uknown to server mean that you are trying to use a bike that the server does not have.  Either you have an old bike that the server doesn't, or you have a new bike that that server doesn't.  Or, you messed with your bikes.pkz in the install directory and screwed something up.

You should really just backup all your mods to another folder and start again with a clean mods folder.  Install the OEMs again correctly.