• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:18:12 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

"Connection Timeout"

Started by imclean, February 20, 2022, 12:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imclean

I've haven't had this game long so I may have not tried everything but my issue is, I have 2 brothers and they have 1 friend, we all play together but for mx bikes i have an issue. I can join one of my brothers and their friend, but i cannot join my 2nd brother ever since we've all had this game its been an issue and if we try to join one person we can all join it kicks out either me or my brother and wont let them join and just says "Connection Timeout" and its just between me and him no one else, we've tried:
-Having no mods (Didn't work)
-Installing the exact same mods (Didn't work)
-Changing our dns (Didn't work)
-Using a vpn (Didn't work)
-Changing our proxies (Didn't work)
-Making the server ping a set number (Didn't work)
I have tried sending this in the discussions tab in steam but I haven't got any responses can someone please help?

Twitch135

February 28, 2022, 07:06:14 AM #1 Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 07:30:29 AM by Twitch135
I kept getting that even after updating the tyre mod and deleting my bike setups from previous beta's. What fixed it for me was deleting my profile and creating a new one. Hope this tip helps you. Also your router / firewall could be blocking MXB. Try opening UDP ports 54200 and 54210 if you haven't already.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Proxyyiv

I'm having the same issue, did you find a solution?