• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:10:30 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Voice chat

Started by joshjones121, March 07, 2022, 12:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshjones121

Hello, I wanted to speak to you about an idea of adding voice chat to mx bikes. I have spoken to many people about adding some sort of voice chat option and all have said that it would be a great and fun idea to add to the game. Maybe implement a system like pubg where you can only hear them if they are close, but obviously there will be an option to turn off voice chat in settings if you didn't want to hear anyone. This would be such a cool addon to the game and I hope you respond.

Rockchalice3875KTM

That's why we have discord. If he does do it it'll be on his last of the things to do.

joshjones121

yeah but have an option where you can have voice chat because it would be cool to talk to and make friends with people like that

PizzaChet

Quote from: joshjones121 on March 07, 2022, 09:14:33 PM...option where you can have voice chat...
Please no! We already have connection issues. We don't want to piggyback more bandwidth onto an already struggling connection, do we? It may not be a huge chunk of data bandwidth, but I think we should keep all that we can.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

joshjones121

just switch it off then

K1dX

Well if you do do voice chat please use opus as the codec. Opus Interactive Audio Codec

Reggaesmurf

Please no, the amount of offensive users and amount of kids (most of them also offensive) makes this a VERY bad idea. 

PizzaChet

April 26, 2022, 08:40:49 PM #7 Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 10:40:22 PM by PizzaChet
AGREED! I don't need to hear your mouth-breathing or nose blast with Jerry Springer full blast in the background while your kids are screaming at each other. Discord is the best solution for that because you can just move an offending member into a quiet room or mute them. 8)
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.