• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:04:09 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

"Syncing Waiting" or "Bike Mismatch"

Started by Mikeykrall757, March 19, 2022, 04:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikeykrall757

March 19, 2022, 04:42:24 AM Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 04:16:17 AM by Mikeykrall757
*(UPDATE)*:
Thanks to PizzaChet, I was able to get into a server today. I'm not sure what Auto-Installing the bike pack changed but it did in-fact work. I hope this helps.

Mike.

Hey,

Having issues loading into servers. I've read through alot of the posts on this thread already and tried all the methods to solve the issue, none sucessful. I have nothing but the OEM bikes and when I try to load in I either get "Syncing Waiting" immediately, "Bike Mismatch" after it gets all the way to the end of loading in, or the game will hard crash after about 20 seconds into the loading process. Not sure whether this is a Game Issue or somehow an issue on my end. Any help is appreciated

Thanks,
Mike.

Creek_Squad_420

i have to try about 20 lobbies before i dont get a bike mismatch. it started a few days ago ive tried everything ive been told and its worse now

bobby561

I randomly started getting it aswell. Seems like its a bug

PizzaChet

It's not a bug! I had the same problem until last weekend when I downloaded the OEM pack 0.17!!! It's now an installer so you just steer it to your Documents/PiBoSo/etc. folder and one click does it all! The syncing thing is a matter of them needing to do a server restart or some other problem, but I was able to race online again yesterday.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Crayolaman

im currently having the same issue with the sync waiting.... or internal error1

PizzaChet

Every server I tried to join yesterday gave me the same "internal error 1" message.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.