• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:08:07 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

I got banned from mx bikes discord for not doing anyting wrong

Started by elle, April 18, 2022, 07:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elle

I was just sitting in discord when i gott banned from the server for scamming but I have not scammed anyone. I haven't even selled anyting to anybody. I would be grateful if someone could help me fix this. my discod: elle #0506

Resolute Kraken

Then you got hacked - because your account also posted Discord Nitro scam/spam in mine also, which I've banned your account from.

nicko

ive just started playing mxbikes and my friend said there is a discord where you can chill and race together and i went to join the discord and it says i am banned . I would be grateful if someone could help me. my name on discord is - nicko#6953

SD

Quote from: nicko on July 31, 2022, 09:44:05 PMive just started playing mxbikes and my friend said there is a discord where you can chill and race together and i went to join the discord and it says i am banned . I would be grateful if someone could help me. my name on discord is - nicko#6953

What is your discord account ID? Since I searched your tag in the mod log but I couldn't see a banned account with that name.

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

nicko

SD

Quote from: nicko on August 01, 2022, 06:14:44 PM940305620484124672  thats my discord id

Unfortunately nothing is coming up with that ID, are you sure you are banned from this discord? -

(Try clicking the link) http://mxb-discord.com/

nicko

nicko

my brother plays the game and he got banned but it wasnt on my pc so it should be fine right

SD

Quote from: nicko on August 01, 2022, 07:07:37 PMmy brother plays the game and he got banned but it wasnt on my pc so it should be fine right

A ban from the MXB Unoffical discord is an IP ban so if he got banned from the discord it would stop you from joining... Do you know his discord account?

nicko

idk his name on discord but his name is gabes or gabriel

SD

Quote from: nicko on August 01, 2022, 07:14:19 PMidk his name on discord but his name is gabes or gabriel

If you can get me his name on discord and or his account ID then I will be able to check if he is banned and then hopefully we can work something out :)

nicko

he just got back i think its gabes™#3991

thx for helping me

SD

Quote from: nicko on August 01, 2022, 07:38:49 PMhe just got back i think its gabes™#3991

thx for helping me

IP unbanned, join this link and then let me know once you have joined so I can re-ban your brother's account :)

- http://mxb-discord.com/

nicko

SD