• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:37:37 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MAKE IT LESS BOUNCY!! :)

Started by Ceeper221, November 09, 2022, 08:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceeper221

8) i have well over 1,000+ hours in the game and i feel like the game is still a little bouncy i wish the game would feel a little better in supercross i feel as if it would be more realistic if when i went into a corner i could really sit into it instead of just kinda bouncing around or just kinda going around it if that makes since

AZDesertRat

If you are using the B17 OEM bikes this will be the case because they don't have the new fork changes.  Try the stock 250 4 stroke and you'll instantly feel the difference.  Unfortunately, the stock bikes are really underpowered and in dire need of better engine sounds, but I've always found that you're better off riding these after a major version update to experience ALL new changes.  I've heard the B18 OEM's are coming pretty soon though:).

PizzaChet

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

tallon

March 02, 2023, 03:22:20 PM #3 Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 03:24:41 PM by tallon
Quote from: PizzaChet on February 28, 2023, 10:49:04 PM
Quote from: Ceeper221 on November 09, 2022, 08:28:45 AM8) i have well over 1,000+ hours in the game
So?
Keep reading, there's more context in the rest of that sentence...

PizzaChet

Quote from: tallon on March 02, 2023, 03:22:20 PMKeep reading
Oh, I read it all. I get to hear and see all the time about "This is what 1000 hours in MX Bikes looks like." etc. I'm in the same boat, but I'm making setup changes and whatever else to combat any bounciness until the next update and not complaining. Being as old as I am, I've had to live through several generations of people complaining about gameplay over the decades. I have no sympathy.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

tallon

March 03, 2023, 02:31:20 PM #5 Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 02:37:39 PM by tallon
Quote from: PizzaChet on March 02, 2023, 05:46:00 PM
Quote from: tallon on March 02, 2023, 03:22:20 PMKeep reading
Oh, I read it all. I get to hear and see all the time about "This is what 1000 hours in MX Bikes looks like." etc. I'm in the same boat, but I'm making setup changes and whatever else to combat any bounciness until the next update and not complaining. Being as old as I am, I've had to live through several generations of people complaining about gameplay over the decades. I have no sympathy.
Complaining about others complaining, what's the difference?
The purpose of this sub forum from what I can see it to make suggestions, not to complain about others doing so.
Saying "I've had to live through several generations of people" is the same thing as saying "this is what x amount of hours looks like." Just directed at a different person.

PizzaChet

Exactly! I'm complaining about others complaining, when someone has such dazzling insight as to just say "Make it less bouncy.". Then go on to say how they are an authority "cuz 1000 hours" without explaining how they change their setup or any other remedy, yeah that's plenty to complain about. Trying to be cute and came across rude.

PizzaChet

March 06, 2023, 02:33:39 AM #7 Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 02:36:00 AM by PizzaChet
I should follow with an apology for overreacting and to offer remedies until coding catches up with the bounciness factor, right? Sorry for being a douche. Period... I use a sag appropriate for the bike that's suggested in setups or whatever the topic is. Like 100ish front and 60ish rear for 250s. Don't quote me on that! Then I try to soften the high and low speed compression and rebound to get what works for whatever type of track for stability and "comfort". Usually, a stable setup won't bounce twice on landing nor swap out in rough braking bumps etc. I hate how people charge for setups or advice. Guess a sucker is born every minute. Just like P.T. Barnum said. Desperation will lead to irrational spending decisions!