• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:38:30 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game crashes when going online

Started by mcdaddymacswag712, January 06, 2023, 11:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdaddymacswag712

I been trying to get online in mx bikes but everytime I click on race in th emain menu my game will just freez andjust kick me out.I uninstalled and reinstalled how many times I have the new beta 18 oem bikes and I messed with my firewall and vertified game files nothing has been working.sometimes it will load the servers up then freeze and crash orit willjust freeze as soon as I click it and it crashes.is there anyone who can help me I have been trying to figure this out for a long time now.

Ben326

hey mate, i have the exact same issue, did you manage to find a fix?

teeds

Does your game work ok in offline testing and have you tried a fresh install?

How to fresh install -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKHrX0nNL8Y&t=5s
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Ben326

Hey mate, ive tried fresh install. Even with completely standard game (no mods) the game still crashes. Once I click "race" it starts loading the servers and the just crashed back to steam home page

Yeti_13

Before you click race go to the garage and check your tire psi. if it says 0 then change your tires until it says something other than 0 for psi. hope that helps because it did for me.

Ben326

I checked tyre pressures just in testing mode and tyre pressures are all fine there but still crashes... sooo annoying lol