• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:20:19 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Aztec raceway.

Started by WhipItJr614, January 30, 2023, 05:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhipItJr614

Hey not sure how many people watch the fourms anymore but it would be cool to see a decently good replica of a local track in Colorado Springs usa. Theres plenty of youtube videos of it and i would love to see a detailed version get made. And if anyone can make it. How much would it cost?

Yetti719

Quote from: WhipItJr614 on January 30, 2023, 05:59:21 PMHey not sure how many people watch the fourms anymore but it would be cool to see a decently good replica of a local track in Colorado Springs usa. Theres plenty of youtube videos of it and i would love to see a detailed version get made. And if anyone can make it. How much would it cost?

Haha no way!! I live 20mins away and have ridden and raced there for soo many years! That's be crazy lol  it'd HAVE to be when he combined both tracks into one otherwise they'd be too small I feel ha. But when I read Aztec I had to see if you meant this one. Small world

Totes MickGOATs

Quote from: WhipItJr614 on January 30, 2023, 05:59:21 PMHey not sure how many people watch the fourms anymore but it would be cool to see a decently good replica of a local track in Colorado Springs usa. Theres plenty of youtube videos of it and i would love to see a detailed version get made. And if anyone can make it. How much would it cost?

I was actually thinking about building this one and went with IMI in Ft Collins instead. I've been to Aztec a lot and it's a great track and might replicate it one day. IMI is my first track build and it's coming along well. I think I'll have the models done in the next couple of weeks and will release it. Just wanted to shout out to another person from CO! :)