• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:56:03 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Stunts, Tag, Ball tag

Started by tallon, February 28, 2023, 08:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tallon

Hello,
I come from the MCM2 era and the group of people who enjoyed free riding and playing tag and designing maps for the purpose. Since then there has been no motocross games to incorporate these game types.
I'm wondering what it would take to accomplish this in MX BIKES or if there are mods that make this work?

So stunts would award you points and in the case of tag there would be an indicator above your head and you're awarded points for the time while you are "IT" and also for the stunts that you perform while you are "IT." Ball tag would require you to have the ball to obtain points. Crashing would cause the ball to disconnect from the rider, free for other riders to race to pick it up. This is usually for a set time period, like a race to get the most points in an outdoor setting free ride style map.

PizzaChet

I remember this, but only played a couple of times. Were collisions off for tag? Having them on might be interesting! I bet this could be coded.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

tallon

March 01, 2023, 12:42:23 AM #2 Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 12:46:32 AM by tallon
It was fun, I was in a team that just did this all day and we were known for putting background music in the tracks. Looks like the game pretty much died off completely a couple years ago after several years of being revived.

I believe the host was able to toggle on and off the player and vegetation collisions. Yea those would be off.