• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:36:09 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

can someone make an enduro pack please.

Started by whiskythrottle39, March 14, 2023, 07:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiskythrottle39

hey there i was wondering if anyone could make an enduro pack including the 2023 enduros, and some of the older ones like the suzukis and the husabergs. ik there is a enduro pack by green linux but i was thinking about like the new ones. thanks

whiskythrottle39

ik that is already a thing but i was talking about a new one with updated bikes

PizzaChet

Quote from: whiskythrottle39 on May 02, 2023, 07:41:12 PMi was talking about a new one with updated bikes
You don't offer any compensation or help at all? Only a few people seem to truly understand what it takes modeling from scratch bikes that are not already in-game.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

whiskythrottle39

Quote from: PizzaChet on May 02, 2023, 10:52:20 PM
Quote from: whiskythrottle39 on May 02, 2023, 07:41:12 PMi was talking about a new one with updated bikes
You don't offer any compensation or help at all? Only a few people seem to truly understand what it takes modeling from scratch bikes that are not already in-game.
No its not that. i was saying that i already know that that is a pack because i have it. i wasnt saying that i wont take help its that i have the original enduro pack

PizzaChet

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.