• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:31:44 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Cant Go Online anymore

Started by felipevonzuben, March 16, 2023, 01:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipevonzuben

Hi guys!
Since update 16 I only can race online in 1 of 15 times...
Anytime is something different... Dont know what to do anymore. I have everything updated.

Any help would be amazing. I am not good with those computer terms and skills.

Thanks

PizzaChet

Quote from: felipevonzuben on March 16, 2023, 01:14:44 AMI only can race online in 1 of 15 times...
When you click the RACE button in the main menu, wait for the server list to completely fill up and click on the word "PING" once or twice so that the lowest numbers are on the top of the list. Don't try to join a server unless there is a number in the "PING" column. If there is "---" instead of a number, then it's too high of a ping to be playable and 99 out of 100 times you can't join. So, don't click on a server unless a ping value is registered to avoid problems. There still are connection problems etc. with the game, but if you have an actual ping number you'll have a lot better luck at joining unless you don't have the latest OEM version that server is using. The rest is just a matter of having the tracks. Hope this helps!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

felipevonzuben

Sorry the delay, I dont have much time to play. Did what u said and worked today! Thanks bro