• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:20:48 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Ground texture problem

Started by llansdell99, April 01, 2023, 10:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llansdell99

Ground texture is not showing up on any supercross mod track. Most of my motocross tracks are shaded very dark. Even track that come on game have some glitch in the track. I have uninstalled and reinstalled game but still have same problem

icboii

I am having the same issue!! Even tried resolution and anti-aliasing fixes that worked on other games (all that did was make the ground blue and sometimes invisible). Def still need help someone!!!

Rogers

Im having the same issue, seems to be tracks with quite a bit of texture. my paleta v2 will work fine, but stuff like flowvilla/ farm14 ect is exactly as the picture

MxProdigy17

I am having the same issue, posted on discord and seems to be happening with quite a few of us.

icboii

Definitely let us know if you find a fix. I still have had no luck

llansdell99

Quote from: icboii on April 02, 2023, 04:38:12 PMDefinitely let us know if you find a fix. I still have had no luck

I tired several different things before I ended up deleting my complete mx bikes folder out of documents then uninstalled the game on steam. Then reinstalled the game on steam. Pretty much starting a fresh download of the game like you just downloaded it for the first time. Started the game so it can create the mx bikes folder for documents, then redownloaded all my mods again and the game/tracks work fine now. Not the ideal thing to have to do but if it worked so I can play the game I was willing to do it. Not sure what the problem was but this fixed it for me. Hope this helps