• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:20:01 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Crashing in online servers

Started by jit, May 15, 2023, 02:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jit

So i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game 3 times, didn't work, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the oem bikes and tyres 3 times, didn't work, i tried lowering and maxing out my graphics, didn't work. Even went as far as running the game in windows 8. I can go into testing and i can host my own server but when the server population is 10 or up my game usually just crashes. My whole 800 hours in the game i have not had this happen. I've tried pretty mush eveything i could think of. Please help i am stumped.

BMocaby24

Mines doing the same thing right now. Im getting Error or it just kicks me off completely.

teeds

May 15, 2023, 09:32:53 AM #2 Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 01:10:10 PM by teeds
First off, check to see if you have more than one GPU present in your system?

Also when it "crashes", do you get an error or is it just crashing to desktop?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

jit

Quote from: teeds on May 15, 2023, 09:32:53 AMFirst off, check to see if you have more than one GPU present in your system?

Also when it "crashes", do you get an error or is it just crashing to desktop?

only 1 gpu and it doesn't give any error code just crashes to desktop

teeds

There seems to be a few reporting various graphics issues with this game in the last few days. The fix has been to replace, update or rollback GPU drivers, maybe it'll help you too? It's sounding like a new Nvidia driver update might be to blame.

jit

Quote from: teeds on May 16, 2023, 02:54:03 PMThere seems to be a few reporting various graphics issues with this game in the last few days. The fix has been to replace, update or rollback GPU drivers, maybe it'll help you too? It's sounding like a new Nvidia driver update might be to blame.
I just tried 4 different past drivers and still getting the same crash. this is what it looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c24gYXl4so&ab_channel=phoraa

teeds

Tried a clean GPU driver install to reset all optional settings?

Also when it locks up does the sound stop at that point too or does it continue at all?

jit

Quote from: teeds on May 17, 2023, 09:46:00 AMTried a clean GPU driver install to reset all optional settings?

Also when it locks up does the sound stop at that point too or does it continue at all?
Ye i tried a fresh install of the drivers and ye the sounds stops right when it locks up

teeds

This is clean Nvidia install, you did this?
https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-install-an-NVIDIA-Quadro-display-adapter-device-driver.html

Have you monitored your systems temps when the game crashes? Also is there anything in the Windows event viewer at the time of the crash?