• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:11:00 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

The ability to block people on the forums..

Started by KaseoDip, March 07, 2014, 12:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaseoDip

IMO this forum has already been over ran by post whores.. (you know who you are). I just think it would be nice to be able to block people on the forum so I can read the things I want to read, not just a bunch of junk about two people fighting over nothing. I know there are a lot of other people that feel this way, but I like being able to get on the forum and read helpful suggestions or anything else that would make the game more successful. It just a whole bunch of people talking to each other over nothing. If you want to do that, just message them.

Motoboss

Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

MotoRogers499

I think this would be great. It would benefit everyone TBH, not just in the way you intend for it to be used. I know for one it would benefit me a ton.

KaseoDip

You are the exact person I was thinking about when I wrote this. Currently sitting at the highest post count and most of what you have posted has been irrelevant to the topic you were posting in.

robos

+1 tired of all the spam in threads that arent related, if ur gonna be posting unrelated stuff stay on the mxsim forum.

moto28

Great idea. But I know your talking to me too but for the most part i was just replying to already started conversations. I appoligize

giopanda

i've been away from the forum all day and now i had to go through 5 pages of useless crap to find out nothing interesting happened today in the world of mxbikes..i think we just need some hardcore moderation

MotoRogers499

Quote from: giopanda on March 07, 2014, 01:54:55 AM
i've been away from the forum all day and now i had to go through 5 pages of useless crap to find out nothing interesting happened today in the world of mxbikes..i think we just need some hardcore moderation
+1 for the moderation. Im sure PiBoSo and Snappe have better things to do though, there are report buttons beside posts i think ;D

MXK_cdub85

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 07, 2014, 12:20:28 AM
Look at my posts. I guarantee at LEAST 40% of the posts are me defending myself from rude comments.

This should say something to you. Maybe you're getting hate because you're being a bit of an annoyance to the community. Not saying you should stop posting or go away, just tone it down and think man.

Andy_Hack

Quote from: KaseoDip on March 07, 2014, 12:18:36 AM
You are the exact person I was thinking about when I wrote this. Currently sitting at the highest post count and most of what you have posted has been irrelevant to the topic you were posting in.
Quote from: MXK_cdub85 on March 07, 2014, 04:05:11 AM
Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 07, 2014, 12:20:28 AM
Look at my posts. I guarantee at LEAST 40% of the posts are me defending myself from rude comments.

This should say something to you. Maybe you're getting hate because you're being a bit of an annoyance to the community. Not saying you should stop posting or go away, just tone it down and think man.
dat  ;D

22Ryann

Ima let you finish but...

MotoRogers499: I'm Tanner, and I live in Ontario, Canada, and I am 15 y/o
moto28: Im Connor im 15.

This explains the spam bots.

DD

onlyonetone

Quote from: DD on March 23, 2014, 04:59:21 AM
Just don't even reply to it man...

^X2

if someone eggs you on or says something that bothers you then just leave it be. Its to easy for arguments to get started on forums.

don't let anyone get under your skin. Just stay chill and calm.

moto28

Thank you for the advice. Im a really defencive person.

onlyonetone

Quote from: moto28 on March 23, 2014, 10:09:00 PM
Thank you for the advice. Im a really defencive person.

Understandable. Just if you find yourself getting defensive just don't hit reply. Just get off the forum, calm down, and get back on when you've chilled out. Self control is key.