• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:49:24 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MXB Racing Series

Started by GDUBMX, September 24, 2015, 04:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Hey guys, hopefully beta 4 will come soon and with its new additions and fixes I personally would like to see some new user content. As of yet we have had only a handful of skins and tracks but no models which is sad but hopefully that will change soon. It would be awesome to see some fresh faces add some tracks to the content pot, I know behind the scenes right now there is people working on tutorials to make it even easier and more accessible for people to get started. heck, even I have started a track for the first time just to get something fresh out there for us to ride!  At least that way we can have enough new tracks to start to look at starting the first official mxb series! Just some thoughts guys, feel free to chime in and add your thoughts. Be cool to see some activity on the forum once again. :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Sounds good to me. I'd love to see some more content even in Beta 3. From my understanding the track creation process is pretty much finalized so anything made now should (I think) work in Beta 4 - And if it doesn't it shouldn't be too much work to re-compile.

So c'mon guys, we see you lurking. Remember you can always upload your track, skin, and soon model to www.mxb-central.com

teeds

Need an audience to make the a show worth putting on and need a show to get an audience, but need a stage to put on a show, currently the stage is a bit very frustrating to use. Let's hope what's needed to get the show up and running bigger and better than ever before arrives soon......  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Mace-x

I'd love to see some races aswell, hopefully i'll switch from my 2mb connection (200kbps down) to a 5mbps (download and upload), nothing superb but should work better  ;D

Regarding content i'm screwed  :'(
Working fulltime 9:30am to 7:30pm and learning unreal engine in my free time to finish my thesis so no time for mxb love  :(

GDUBMX

Quote from: Mace-x on September 24, 2015, 06:47:40 PM
I'd love to see some races aswell, hopefully i'll switch from my 2mb connection (200kbps down) to a 5mbps (download and upload), nothing superb but should work better  ;D

Regarding content i'm screwed  :'(
Working fulltime 9:30am to 7:30pm and learning unreal engine in my free time to finish my thesis so no time for mxb love  :(
yeah get that connection sorted Mace cus you were one of my team picks.. :D ive seen those videos you've made lol
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />