• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:23:29 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Outdoor Setup

Started by Jack Butterworth, January 17, 2016, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Butterworth

This is the first setup i have created on Mx Bikes, however it works well for me as it is my personal preference. I designed the setup so that it is able to grab corners well and when the bikes hits small bumps it will not loop out. The only issue with the setup is that when you case jumps it will send you sideways. Despite that i like the setup and it has increased my consistency on all tracks throughout the game.

I am currently using 85% for my direct lean

My basic controller settings are:
Throttle: RT
Front brake: LT
Rear Brake: RB
Clutch: LB
Lean: Left analog stick
Lean F/B: Right analog stick
Change View: Back Button
Sit/stand: X
Tearoff: Y
Reset: B
Up shift: Click in Left analog stick
Down Shift: Click in Right analog stick

Cheers and have fun!

Wedgewood

Quote from: Jack Butterworth on January 17, 2016, 02:07:25 PM
This is the first setup i have created on Mx Bikes, however it works well for me as it is my personal preference. I designed the setup so that it is able to grab corners well and when the bikes hits small bumps it will not loop out. The only issue with the setup is that when you case jumps it will send you sideways. Despite that i like the setup and it has increased my consistency on all tracks throughout the game.

Cheers and have fun!

Is this a custom bike?  When I play I don't have an option to use front spring travel of 9.6 and rear 57... in your photo you are using 10 N/mm front and 60.N/mm rear... can you explain?

Jack Butterworth

Quote from: wedgewood on January 17, 2016, 03:17:50 PM

Cheers and have fun!

Is this a custom bike?  When I play I don't have an option to use front spring travel of 9.6 and rear 57... in your photo you are using 10 N/mm front and 60.N/mm rear... can you explain?

Im not to sure i am using the 350xf for this setup, it lets me change the settings no problem. I am using beta 3 and the full version of the game so the only thing i could think of is either your using a 250 or you don't have the most recent version of the game. I am pretty new to the game though so i'd suggest you ask someone who has been playing for longer because i have no idea, sorry!

Wedgewood

Quote from: Jack Butterworth on January 17, 2016, 06:24:22 PM
Quote from: wedgewood on January 17, 2016, 03:17:50 PM

Cheers and have fun!

Im not to sure i am using the 350xf for this setup, it lets me change the settings no problem. I am using beta 3 and the full version of the game so the only thing i could think of is either your using a 250 or you don't have the most recent version of the game. I am pretty new to the game though so i'd suggest you ask someone who has been playing for longer because i have no idea, sorry!

Oh ok, I assumed for some reason it was the 250xf