• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:20:36 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Paleta Raceway v2!

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, March 31, 2016, 10:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conceptgraffmxs

amazing track dude !!!!!!!!! :O

BadStar

Fats.. your rude.

You won't takey moneyz.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

iceberg

Some really nice change on the track, new colors and so on, freaking good job dude!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: BadStar on April 01, 2016, 06:38:58 PM
Fats.. your rude.

You won't takey moneyz.

How much money we talking?  ;D

BadStar

April 02, 2016, 02:32:47 AM #19 Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 06:18:05 AM by BadStar
Just put a dang donation tab on mx central .. for everyone who creates content, even yourself please!

I will donate you $5 just for putting up a donation link to yourself.

and we all know your tracks are worth more, if your loaded with money then whatever..but your hard work must be rewarded good sir!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Midbeck

This track is amazing, holy crap. Been playing it a ton lately and managed to get a 1:31:02 earlier today! I have no words, why would someone play anything other than this right now?
#DirtyEuro

BOBR6 84

JSINN

Yeah dude this is by far (really far) the best track . This tracks makes all the other one seem so shity( no offence guys you worked with what you had)but this beast is a whole new mx bikes expieriance it's only going to get more bad ass from here guys! Everyone like that new kxf? What a monster of a bike that shit is you can hardly keep the front end down on this track *RAD* THANKS FATTS version 3 should be done by next week right ?lol

pacopastor34

Quote from: JSINN on April 20, 2016, 12:37:16 PM
Yeah dude this is by far (really far) the best track . This tracks makes all the other one seem so shity( no offence guys you worked with what you had)but this beast is a whole new mx bikes expieriance it's only going to get more bad ass from here guys! Everyone like that new kxf? What a monster of a bike that shit is you can hardly keep the front end down on this track *RAD* THANKS FATTS version 3 should be done by next week right ?lol

It is a man's bike.

bikelife frex

put your link requires bikes in your post should help lot of people because i always help one to play in this track ...

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: bikelife frex on May 30, 2016, 01:32:21 AM
put your link requires bikes in your post should help lot of people because i always help one to play in this track ...

Sorry, I don't know what this means...

pacopastor34

I took my rosetta stone and I think he wanted to mean: "Put the link OF the required bikes in your post. This should help a lot of people. Because I always have to help ONE(maybe a person) to play in this track(telling him where to download de required bikes" (Maybe he mean GTX or MXBC server).

Asdrael

Currently running on a GTX server, DL the track in the OP to see it in the server list.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

nickuzick

Sorry to bump an old topic but does anyone have a download link that isn't through mxbc? Central downloads at 10 kb/s and stops mid way. Any help is appreciated.

john_710

Quote from: nickuzick on November 20, 2017, 09:30:42 AM
Sorry to bump an old topic but does anyone have a download link that isn't through mxbc? Central downloads at 10 kb/s and stops mid way. Any help is appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pk9fxx79b77i50c/AACEgc0PGkCwd-KxF9c0TA84a?dl=0

Forgot how crazy you can whip on this track lol