• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:40:22 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Show us a whip please.

Started by Reaper, May 11, 2014, 09:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaper

I've heard some rumors that this game won't be what people expect. (hopefully not true). Lots of what I heard is that the game is going to simulate an arcade trails riding game with small jumps. Can we see a big whip over a big ass table top ?

ChrisK

Alpha1, alpha1,alpha1....
18 More Release before v1.0

Jlv first release was without Rider movement. U Guys want to much for a First alpha

Reaper

I'm not wanting anything actually. I just would like to know if this is going to simulate riding a real bike. If it does, then cool, the game can come out in 2016. I'm in no rush.

Plus, with see the pics, there is already rider movement on the bike.

ChrisK

with jlv i mean mxs first release.

answer of ur question
http://mx-bikes.com/?page=about

PiBoSo

Quote from: Reaper on May 11, 2014, 09:37:07 AM
I've heard some rumors that this game won't be what people expect. (hopefully not true). Lots of what I heard is that the game is going to simulate an arcade trails riding game with small jumps. Can we see a big whip over a big ass table top ?

Of course everyone will be disappointed, to some degree. This is because everyone has different expectations about how MX Bikes should be: someone wants a new MXvsATV, someone wants a new MX Simulator, ...
Truth is, MX Bikes is completely different than anything you tried before, and alpha1 will be a work in progress.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

We already know enough about this game to know thats wrong- from the info provided.

yes we haven't played it yet but I thought even the videos gave that much away. I dont think these tactics are going to get piboso to show us anything that isnt planned to be shown. And at the end of the day it is what it is. If you aren't happy with it when it's released,  do you expect it to be completely overhauled? If you've played any piboso release then you should know what to expect, it will be anything but arcade.

ChrisK

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 11, 2014, 10:36:23 AM

Truth is, MX Bikes is completely different than anything you tried before, and alpha1 will be a work in progress.

thats why im here, i dont want a MXvsATV or a another MXS

MX181

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 11, 2014, 10:36:23 AM
Of course everyone will be disappointed ...... someone wants a new MXvsATV ...

i think the maniacs guys will be upset  :P i think they wanted a new mva haha i could be wrong hahaha

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Motoboss

May 11, 2014, 12:27:58 PM #8 Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 12:32:02 PM by Motoboss
I just want a game that is realistic and true to motocross ..I dont want a game that's hard just for the sake of being hard because its a sim .. Its not hard to just ride around on a dirt bike  ...3 year olds can do it ...being fast is where the difficult factor comes in...
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

Ruubs

Quote from: Motoboss on May 11, 2014, 12:27:58 PM
I just want a game that is realistic and true to motocross ..I dont want a game that's hard just for the sake of being hard because its a sim .. Its not hard to just ride around on a dirt bike  ...3 year olds can do it ...being fast is where the difficult factor comes in...
I agree with this a 100%. I still want more a mxsim type of game than a mva type though, but I'm sure that's going to happen.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Agree geo. Mxs feels like it lacks the physics of a bike straightening up when power is put through the wheels. Ruins the whole game for me, maybe its just me.. hope I dont get assaulted with mxs vids now lol

Motoboss

I agree with you guys 100% ...Especially the part about about just trying to put around in MX Sim ...
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

Reaper

This thread wasn't asking for the game to be released now, wasn't asking for a release date, etc. Just wondering if we could see picture of a whip. If it can't be done yet, then fine, no biggie. If it can, it can. I'm not wanting the game to be like any other in particular, as long as the bike physics can't be manipulated like in MXS where people can do backflips from a dead stand still on flat ground, lol.

Take your time with the release, do what you gotta do, I was just hoping for a screenshot.

Reaper

Your joking me. Lol. I searched the whole forums and I missed this picture. Thanks.

Mikaa_34