• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:45:26 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mx Bikes - Screenshots!

Started by giopanda, September 30, 2014, 05:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

April 26, 2017, 09:02:19 AM #421 Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:08:57 AM by Bj Slice
A screenshot of my edition of Monster Energy Kawasaki kx250f Paint and some other pics.

Note: Credit to whoever made the Aerial Fractal paint for the 2017 kx250f OEM bike since I used it as a template to make this skin. I re-did bike decals myself and some part colors so as too look somewhat different from the original.  The Wheel is from Aeropixel paint so credit to them too. Thanks I hope you like it.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Bj Slice

That roosts!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Bj Slice

As near as I can get to take a picture

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Alex

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Helmet mud looking good mate ;)

Bj Slice

Mace-x

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Very nice, had to double take on my phone lol.. Looks real :)

Bj Slice

BadStar

I really like how the guy in light blue plaid is drinking and looks to be looking right at you riding!

Then...this made me notice Mit Romney standing next to him waving (in white).. LOL WTF!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: BadStar on May 05, 2017, 07:38:18 PM
I really like how the guy in light blue plaid is drinking and looks to be looking right at you riding!

Then...this made me notice Mit Romney standing next to him waving (in white).. LOL WTF!

Haha.. Hey, I guess he's gotta be somewhere right? Why not at Highpoint..

What's up with the guy on the very far right holding up a skeleton ghost thing?