• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:23:35 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mx Bikes - Screenshots!

Started by giopanda, September 30, 2014, 05:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m121c

Quote from: Ohagan75 on March 09, 2015, 01:21:11 AM
Quote from: RiccoChicco on March 04, 2015, 10:25:57 AM
Helmet brands :

- AGV
- Airoh
- Arai
- Axo
- Just1
- Lazer
- One
- ProGrip
- Scorpion
- Scott
- Shoei

Goggles are just a texture on the helmet, so you'll be free to choose your favorite one :)

And yes, it's TC's helmet on the screen  :D
I can see you've already ripped the Airoh from MXGP. Are you actually going to make any helmets of your own or just use other peoples work?

Agreed, stealing other artists work and putting your name on it with a quick stroke PS layer effect isn't going to make it yours, so don't claim it to be yours.

RiccoChicco

Ok, we stay with no mods waiting for official content then  ;)

(Did I say I was original author at 100%?  ::))

m121c

You did make it sound and look like they were yours. Stolen work is not a good way to get new content... and it being from a major title could have some repercussions legally. It's just not a good thing.

Wait patiently and the new content will come.

RiccoChicco

QuoteYou did make it sound and look like they were yours

No. I told the GoPro was made from scratch. That's it. I wanted a GoPro helmet so I made it. And maybe some other could be interested, that's why I decided to release something.

Maybe your new in modding, but you should know that 90% of mods in every game is just reworked content from another.

QuoteWait patiently and the new content will come.

Yup, that's why PiBoSo's make his games so easy to mod, for having only official content...  ::)

m121c

I wouldn't say I am really new to "modding", that Honda that I posted, I can actually say is mine... Idk what communities/games you are from, but even in real life, stealing someone else's work without permission and "re-working" is frowned upon. It would be fine if it was released free content, but those helmets are from a game that gave you no right to them. Kinda like stealing the art off the wall from the art show and then claiming it to be yours. You get it?

I wasn't meaning official content, I was meaning content that isn't ripped from others.

daffernn

Quote from: m121c on March 11, 2015, 04:24:30 PM
I wouldn't say I am really new to "modding", that Honda that I posted, I can actually say is mine... Idk what communities/games you are from, but even in real life, stealing someone else's work without permission and "re-working" is frowned upon. It would be fine if it was released free content, but those helmets are from a game that gave you no right to them. Kinda like stealing the art off the wall from the art show and then claiming it to be yours. You get it?

I wasn't meaning official content, I was meaning content that isn't ripped from others.
Your bike is a work of art man. hopefully ill get to that standard in time :) gj man.

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Braap570

Here my first two Screenshots...
Just testing to ride the full version and had much fun!

i like this one :)

Braap570

landed my first scrubs at paleta today :)

thisisdef

Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Loving the screenshots guys :) glad you are all enjoying the track

thisisdef

Quote from: TheFatController on March 15, 2015, 04:02:56 PM

I like it a lot. Give a stab at RedBud would ya =D
Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

Docfumi

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice Docfumi lol.. Does he have the doctor butt patch?  ;D

Quote from: thisisdef on March 15, 2015, 04:24:27 PM
Quote from: TheFatController on March 15, 2015, 04:02:56 PM

I like it a lot. Give a stab at RedBud would ya =D

Now there's a challenge.. Maybe one day :o Too much on my plate right now!

Docfumi