• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:35:36 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Videos

Started by CBL Gaming, September 30, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

i´ll join aswell as soon as i get home!  ;D

GDUBMX

https://www.youtube.com/v/0dsaiLKFcaY
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

BadStar

Nice one gdub! Glad to see you showcase paco's arena track!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

https://www.youtube.com/v/GhmpLrpgJVI

Ruubs

Nice one Gdub! I love your videos.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice man :), I love throwing whips, in fact the only time I don't do it is in a race lol

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I find to get a proper scrub, basically throw a whip just before taking off and (most importantly) completely let go of the throttle while you're doing it, then pin the throttle after.

Asdrael

Basically what TFC said, let the gas off slightly and go full power mid take off on lean and turn (opposite sides ofc). Done properly, you can approach the jump faster and still land sooner. You can probably shave off 1s total on JS7 National by scrubing.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Ruubs

I'm really curious why all the Mx sim youtubers who try Mx Bikes say you can't do things while you can.. Also no one says it's still a beta and some just talk about the bugs in this game.

Some of these youtubers make Mx bikes look really bad IMO. They're saying you can't back-up, and that sucks.. You actually can.. if they spend time setting up their controls they would see that.. Apperently no one knows about the 3 different camera views and everyone uses the chest cam. They say it sucks you don't really see you're leaning except for the arms going through the camera view. They're saying that the draw distance in this game is shit. While that is half through.. it's not as bad as in his video for most people since he had his graphics pretty low. Some youtubers also say that you can't turn off deformation etc.. They have a lot of these comments that are totally wrong..

Why and how do they miss all these things? They're not that hard to find (okay, deformation is, but the rest isn't..).

Asdrael

Quote from: Sandbiter on November 12, 2016, 12:01:00 PM
I'm really curious why all the Mx sim youtubers who try Mx Bikes say you can't do things while you can...

Because most of them think MXBike is just MXSim v2 and don't even try to approach it as a different game. I try to "hunt down" the MXBikes videos on YouTube and give a bit of insight whenever I can, not sure it's helping tho.

Once the netcode is good enough to have proper multiplayer (collision and no warping, maybe even deformation), I think we should "invite" some MX youtubers that we know have the game (DeeO for one) and run some laps with them, to show that 1. there is a community and 2. it's more than doable to be fast. I volunteer for the SX :p
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Ruubs

Quote from: Asdrael on November 12, 2016, 12:06:41 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on November 12, 2016, 12:01:00 PM
I'm really curious why all the Mx sim youtubers who try Mx Bikes say you can't do things while you can...

Because most of them think MXBike is just MXSim v2 and don't even try to approach it as a different game. I try to "hunt down" the MXBikes videos on YouTube and give a bit of insight whenever I can, not sure it's helping tho.

Once the netcode is good enough to have proper multiplayer (collision and no warping, maybe even deformation), I think we should "invite" some MX youtubers that we know have the game (DeeO for one) and run some laps with them, to show that 1. there is a community and 2. it's more than doable to be fast. I volunteer for the SX :p

It's weird they think it's MXSim v2. Yes, it is another motocross simulator, but they're totally different. IMO MXSim feels more arcady to me than MX Bikes. I'm currently writing a comment on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLOlxOaPEzk
People always think I'm angry tho, so well.. I might not be the best to tell people how the game works, I might scare them off. But I'm trying to help haha

That's a really good idea! We can all get on Teamspeak then and help everyone out. I volunteer for Southwick :p

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Not sure about anyone thinking it's mx sim v2.. So far I've heard all the major mx gaming channels mention just how different the sims are and how it's worth remembering that fact.

I've invited a few to race and none of them could make it at the time. We're talking gtx and they're mostly American though.

Couldn't agree more on the videos though. For the most part people help out in the comments but notice the positives here guys, it's exposure (albeit not always good content), people in the comments usually request more mxb vids, the vids always have lots of likes..

It seems people who watch mx gaming channels are very interested in mxb, which makes me think more so that there's a big untapped community out there ready to get involved when the sim is up to scratch.

GDUBMX

I do plan on creating a video stating things are on hold until this netcode is sorted.  I try not to watch these little American pricks who think they are celebrities and their opinions are  the end all and be all. 

Its uneducated quick play with zero research,  quite literally first play.  Like any sim, it takes dedication and hard work to appreciate it fully. 

Ruubs

https://www.youtube.com/v/ViR4t6LHODA

GDUBMX

November 18, 2016, 12:29:37 PM #449 Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 11:56:36 AM by PiBoSo
http://www.youtube.com/v/HFTXiTM7kDY